GUESTBOOK

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAN YOU GUESS??? #75: CORRECT ANSWER





CONGRATULATIONS
TO

THE TWO
EX-AEQUO WINNERS

DANETTE and LYNNE

WHO GUESSED... HUMMING BIRDS SUCKING FLOWERS!!!



The winners are entitled to post the badge below on their own homepage. The winners are  requested to copy the badge and upload it to their own Flickr or Photobucket pages. They can then use HTML code from their Flickr or Photobucket accounts to post on their homepage.



My tokens of appreciation: 

  I think a hand-painted mosaic tile panel portraying St. Anthony suits Danette's taste


While the panel below may be good for Lynne


At an underground crossway, in Cascais summer resort, you can see the above panel, together with others (shown below), all painted by the renowned living Portuguese artist, Nadir Afonso, formerly an architect who early in his career worked for Le Corbusier and  Oscar Niemeyer.















NEXT ROUND: Monday, February 25, 2013

~~ Thanks all who joined the FUN ~~

~~ Have a great rest of the week ~~



11 comments:

  1. oh Thank you! I love the music by Fado as well as the St Anthony print and the subway tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ... Thank you .... those tiles are simply amazing ... love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lynne and Danette!!! Love those works by Afonso!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh noo, I totally forgot to come back with my answer, so very sorry, Belita, time ran away with me. I would not have been right anyway though *smile* am being honest here.

    congratulations to Danette and to Lynne. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Danette and Lynne.

    Sorry I missed it but would not have guest right because one doesn't expect to see a picture where that one is. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Danette and Lynne .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Danette and Lynne .

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to the winners, was out of town and didn't take my computer along!

    ReplyDelete