Very often I walk for the sake of walking and, sometimes, by a mere chance, I find unexpected and interesting places. This happened a few weeks ago. I saw an open gate. I was curious to see what I would find if I walked upwards the pathway.
As I was getting close to a house, I realised that was a farmhouse. An old man was standing quietly. He waved friendly at me as if he had met me before. No noise coming from inside the house but chicken were clucking happily in the yard.
I apologised for my intrusion and he smiled. 'Ok', I thought, I was not disturbing him. I explained that I always enjoy visiting farms and factories. Hearing my words, he smiled broadly and told me he would be pleased to take me around his farm. As we were walking, he added he had lived in Canada for over 40 years and since he had returned back to his birthplace he had been making his living by rearing cows either for meat or dairy.
All the time he spoke cheerfully. He looked happy with his simple life, surrounded by flowers, poultry, cows and three dogs...
Curiosity didn't kill the cat...
~~Thanks for stopping by ~~
~~ Have a Covid19-free weekend ~~




What a lovely walk you had, Belita! Sounds that I am very familiar with. Thank you for the walk. Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteHi Debby! Very pleased o see you on here. Good to read your words. Thanks so very much for your kind words.Stay safe!
Delete