GUESTBOOK

Sunday, August 04, 2013

IMAGES & WORDS: THREE

P7140321-001



~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~

14 comments:

  1. Very good - love the the antique pieces and the wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those two chairs with the table - just my sort of thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot and words. Lovely old furniture, although the wood needs some varnish :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitch! Perhaps they hadn't been nicely varnished, intentionally...

      Delete
  4. Love this photo...cozy, with a hint of romance and fond words by the occupants!

    lovely antique furniture..wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I took the shot somewhere in Bratisava Old Town and they were really eye-catching...

      Delete
  5. love this casual elegance .... a great choice! I am very curious about what is in the window.... lol.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my memory is not kidding me, it was a photo of Salvador Dali's face....

      Delete
    2. Now I see the face! lol, the lines appeared totally different before you told me!

      Delete
  6. LOL Belita it might be the beginnings of a great affair!
    Love your I&W..a classic!
    http://mil-oneinamillion.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/images-and-words-week-222-three.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty pic. I love this shot and verse.

    http://www.whisperingcorridors.com/2013/08/the-three-vases-images-and-words-week.html

    ReplyDelete