While many people dislike Autumn and put their walking kit in the storeroom the minute that summer starts to fade, I actually keep on walking everyday, or better saying, whenever the weather condition allows me to go for a long walk and enjoy the beautiful warm colours, a precious gift presented by nature as well as an outdoor rewarding experience.
Walking in the country fields, listening to the silence of nature, sometimes interrupted by the rustling of crispy leaves, gives me hours of pleasure that hardly can I get when I am in urban centers. So, I'm trying to make the most of living in the mountain: I appreciate peace, quietness and the chance to inhabit my own little slice of mostly untouched nature...
Recently. I went for a long-distance walk during which I took many photos. I saw so many different things: fruit, dogs barking not very loudly, roses fading their beauty, birds sitting on branches, pumpkins with weird shapes, sheep with sad eyes, lazy cats, provisions for the forthcoming season and, obviously, varieties of fungi, such as the red and white spotted toadstool, a poisonous mushroom that I didn't touch but just looked at it.



























Good that you enjoyed your walk and thanks for sharing it with beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteNice of you to have come on here and drop a comment. I did appreciate it...
Delete